Sunday, April 28, 2013

oh no lead!

I found out that about 400 brands of lipstick have lead in them (like pencil lead). Lead can cause really bad health problems, and i't so bad toys and furniture with lead in it have been band. So, I thought why would I put that on my lips?! I was really sad because you know girls love their lipstick. I found something on line that saved my life, crayon lipstick . I know it sounds crazy but it works it's awesome.

 Here's how:
ingredients:
1/2 teaspoon Castor oil
1/2 teaspoon 100% pure shea butter
crayons

How to do it:  fill a double boiler half way with water. Next, put the castor oil and the shea butter in the boiler. Then pick a crayon you can use any color and mix colors. You can use a color wheel.
  Then rip the crayon in half and peal it off, then put it in the boiler. Put it on medium high. Sure.  When it is all melted (should take a minute) quickly put in a small container and put in the refrigerator in till hard (about 10 minutes). Next take out of the refrigerator. Finally, use on you lips.  Tell us what you think in the comment section. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment