Saturday, June 8, 2013

5 Fabulous Finger Knitting Projects

5 Fabulous Finger Knitting Projects

I am so thrilled for this series.  For over a year, I've been wanting to find some good projects to do with the balls and balls of finger-knitting we have around the house. Once I taught my kids, they didn't want to stop, so we have a lot of it! If you haven't tried this with your kiddos, I highly encourage it.  Its much easier to learn than knitting or crochet and the kids see results right away.  I provide a basic tutorial for finger knitting here or click the button below.
I really wanted the kids to be able to make something "big" with their finger knitting, not just make scarves. They wanted this too, but I wasn't happy with projects I found online. So why not design my own? I will be adding to this series over the next year, so keep coming back to see what's new!

PROJECT No. 1 - Woven Hula-Hoop Rug

PROJECT No. 2 - A Jingle Jangle Door Curtain


PROJECT No. 3 - A Chunky Throw Pillow


PROJECT No. 4 - A Ghost Garland

PROJECT No. 5 - A Holiday Wreath

BONUS PROJECT - A Tasseled Love Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment